2002 Porsche 911 turbo
X50 Factory Power Upgrade, Manual Gearbox
Porsche 911 Turbo
Chassis Number: WP0ZZZ99Z2S682870
Engine Number: 64231228
- Metallic Black
- Black Leather
- 55,000 Miles
- X50 Factory Power Upgrade
- Manual Gearbox
UK supplied C16 RHD car was first registered on 18th June 2002, this 996 Turbo X50 is finished in Metallic Black with Black Leather seats. It is fitted with the very desirable 6-speed manual gearbox and has covered just 56,000 miles from new.
The X50 upgrade package, which raised the power up to 450bhp thanks in large to bigger K24 turbochargers and intercoolers, and an ECU tune. The car also received a reinforced gearbox to deal with extra power. The extras featured as standard on the Turbo S. In 2002, the car was facelifted which saw body revisions which increased stiffness, improving handling and crash safety.
Being a turbo the standard equipment level is high. This car is fitted with PCM Satellite Navigation, heated sports leather seats, an electric sunroof, Bose stereo and a stainless-steel exhaust.
The bodywork of the car is in great condition, with lovely deep black metallic paintwork all over. Being very critical, there a few minor stonechips to the front of the car as is typical with a 911 of this age. The wheels are unmarked all round and clad in a matching set of Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres.
The interior of the car is unmarked, the seats show no wear to either the driver’s or passenger’s seats. Typically as with all 911’s, the rear seats are as new. The black carpets are in fantastic condition throughout and all rubber seals are perfect.
Under the bonnet, all plastic trim and rubber seals are in great condition and the carpeting in unmarked. The battery is fitted with a Ctek Charger adapter which is what can be seen in the photo.
The engine bay, whilst there is not a lot on display, is very clean and presents beautifully with factory tags and stickers still in place.
The car is supplied with its two original keys, full bookpack in its leather bound wallet and a large file of supporting invoices and old MOT's.
Service history is as follows:
- 24/05/03 - 3463 miles (Porsche Centre Wimslow)
- 04/05/04 - 6175 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 30/06/05 - 8767 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 03/06/06 - 12291 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 07/06/07 - 18095 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 04/06/08 - 24277 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 02/06/09 - 28713 miles (Porsche Centre West London)
- 14/05/10 - 31923 miles (Fearnsport Independent Specialists)
- 07/07/11 - 37930 miles (Fearnsport Independent Specialists)
- 31/03/12 - 46309 miles (Fearnsport Independent Specialists)
- 11/04/13 - 49301 miles (Fearnsport Independent Specialists)
- 19/04/14 - 52512 miles (Fearnsport Independent Specialists)
- 09/03/15 - 54197 miles (Paul Stevens Independent Specialists)
This is a great opportunity to purchase an appreciating modern classic, in the ultimate specification of the X50 Power Upgrade with a Manual Gearbox, in the fantastic Black-on-Black colour combination.